Full-time remote position
Who we are
folk is a collaborative SaaS tool to centralize, organize and activate contacts. We're taking inspiration from the new wave of productivity tools like Superhuman, Figma, Notion and Airtable, to reinvent the way contacts are managed.
Our ambition is to become the reference both for individuals looking for a personal CRM as for large teams whose job revolves around managing contacts (candidates for HR, leads and clients for salespeople, journalists for PR, and many more)
Created within eFounders in 2020, we've raised a seed round with Accel and angels from forward-thinking companies (Notion, Intercom, Figma, Dropbox, Stripe, Google, etc.), and we're about to launch the first version of our product.
Check out our Product demo
Are you up for this challenge?
The product vision matters. A good distribution strategy is just as important. We believe sales-led and marketing-led growth is a thing of the past. We believe that product-led growth is the future – where user acquisition, expansion, conversion and retention are all driven primarily by the product itself, which makes growth a pillar of our strategy.
That's why we're looking for a Growth Manager to join our ambitious remote team and help us identify the highest potential acquisition channels and scale our business. You will be the best advocate for our product and you will inspire our users to become our ambassadors.
We could be a great match if:
- You're excited to build and run our acquisition strategy. We currently reach 50 leads/week, we'll need to reach around 100/day for our Series A and we're envisioning 1,000leads/day in a year 🚀
- You love to experiment. We're looking for a person who will implement a test and learn approach on all kinds of channels to attract more leads (SEO, SEA, Ads, partnerships/bizdev, emailing campaigns, outbound etc.)
- You have past experiences in a fast-growing B2B SaaS company. You understand the dynamic and the ins and outs of the market. If you have experience on self-serve model, product-led growth and referral strategy, it's definitely a plus!
- You have an eye for design. You will be creating our growth materials (landing page, webinars etc.) in collaboration with our design team.
- You think of yourself as a t-shaped person. No-code tools (such as Webflow, Zapier, Airtable) and growth-specific practices (such as outbound campaigns, SEO etc.) have no secrets for you. Most importantly, you are curious and a quick learner.
What are we looking for?
- An overview of your background (either a resume or a Linkedin profile).
- A short note to tell us why we're a great fit for each other and how you envision your future at folk.
We'll review your application and we'll get back to you within a week. No matter what our decision is, you will hear from us! 🙃
Here's our hiring process for this role:
- A 30min video call with Morgane - Talent Manager to make sure our expectations are aligned.
- A 45min video call with Simo - COO to deep dive into role specifics such as required skills, knowledge, abilities as well as working environment and day-to-day (work)life.
- A fully remote exercise to assess your product and strategic thinking skills. Followed by a 60min video call to discuss the exercise.
- A 30min video call with Thibaud - CEO. It's the perfect opportunity for you to ask him anything you want to know about the company.
Perks & Benefits
🌴 10 days off, in addition to the legal 25 days.
🤩 folk-off, our quarterly events to gather the entire team.
🛋️ Flexible remote policy.
🖥️ A dedicated budget for remote setup, including the latest in Apple's equipment
💸 A compensation package to value your expertise and responsibility: competitive salary and equity incentive (BSPCE).
😋 A Swile card that you can use for lunch.