👋 Hi there,
Let's start with just a couple of words about who we are, what we do and why we do it.
CRMs is the most widely used SaaS in the corporate world, yet it's completely outdated. They're built to manage transaction (standardized, single player, punctual) not relationships (diverse, multi player, ongoing). They are hard to onboard and hard to customize.
Inspired by the new generation of productivity tools (Airtable, Notion, Figma, Webflow), we are reinventiong CRMs and building the workspace for all your team relationships. We are to become the go-to software for any team that needs to manage its contacts collaboratively, such as teams into PR, Sales, Recruiting, VCs, Agencies, Real Estate.
folk has been founded 18 months ago within eFounders. We've raised a seed funding round of $4,5M with Accel and 50 angels from companies like Figma, Notion, Stripe, Webflow, Pitch, Adobe. We launched the first version of our product recently and we've onboarded 7K users so far. There has never been a more exciting time to join us!
Are you up for it?
About the role.
- Go-to-Market operating system: you'll take the lead on our GtM tooling to drive continuous improvement and make sure we have the adequate operating system to scale (audit, benchmark, decision making, tool integration, team onboarding)
- Go-to-Market roadmap: you'll take part into defining and implementing our GtM roadmap. Your impact will be both on strategic and tactical level to utmost support our GtM initiatives. Here's some examples of up and coming GtM projects you could take part into:
- find and iterate on acquisition channel
- define the acquisition, conversion and retention strategy
- contribute to building product-led sales playbook
- Engage teams: assist our GtM team in building close relationships with potential users - both through 1-to-many initiatives (high touch) and 1-to-1 initiatives
About the GtM team 🤝
About you and what will make you successful in this role.
- you have great communication skills and you're fluent in English (either you're native or you can make us believe you are).
- your autonomy and pro-activity allows you to strive in ever changing and fast paced environments. You understand the importance to deliver in order to test & learn, then scale. Ideally you have a first experience in a startup/scale-up or as an entrepreneur to demonstrate it.
- you have a strong analytical mindset. You constantly monitor performance to identify improvement opportunities, iterate and drive objectives. As a problem solver first you will find ways to make things better, faster, and stronger.
- you have a high product sensitivity allowing you to quickly understand the ins and out of our product-led motion and everything that it implies for the product and the GtM strategy you'll contribute to build.
- you have an affinity with sales (product-led sales ofc!). You know your way around go-to-market tooling, you strive to formulate a user-oriented discourse, you understand SaaS sales flow and you easily engage potential users (from demo call to their 1st day using folk on their own).
Sounds like you? Then, we should probably chat.
If you're reading through this and recognize where you are now or how you're projecting yourself then we should probably chat.
If you're reading through this and have even the slightest doubt this role might be it for you, then we should probably chat. Don't make us miss out on the opportunity to meet you 🙃
What are we looking for?
- an overview of your background (either a resume or a Linkedin profile)
- a short note to tell us why we're a great fit for each other and how you envision your future @folk
Don't hesitate to share any questions you may have in mind while sending us your application. If you're wondering about it, we should probably share more info in here.
We'll get back to you within a week. No matter our decision, you will hear from us 🙃
Here's our hiring process for this role:
- A 30min video call with Morgane - Talent Manager to make sure our expectations are aligned.
- A 45min video call with Simo - Founder to deep dive about role specifics such as required skills, knowledge, abilities as well as working environment, day-to-day life. Follow-up by a demo of folk so you have in depth knowledge of our product.
- A 45min video call with with Erwan - Growth and Julie - Customer Success to project the collaboration you might have together and provide additional info on day to day.
- A fully remote exercise to assess your process and analysis thinking alongside your strategic thinking. Followed by a 60min video call to discuss around the exercise
- A 30min video call with Jean-Yves - Founder and/or Thibaud - Founder to discuss around our approach and vision and make sure there's alignment here as well.