👋 Hi there,
Let's start with a few words about who we are, what we do, and why we do it.
CRMs are the most widely used SaaS in the corporate world, yet are completely outdated. They're built to manage transactions, not relationships. Plus they’re hard to onboard and customize.
Inspired by the new generation of productivity tools (Airtable, Notion, Figma, Webflow), we are reinventing CRM and building the workspace for all your team relationships. We are looking to become the go-to software for any team that needs to manage its contacts collaboratively, whatever the industry.
folk was founded 18 months ago within eFounders. We raised a seed funding round of $5M with Accel and 50 angels from companies like Figma, Notion, Stripe, Webflow, Pitch, Adobe. We launched the first version of our product recently and have onboarded 7K users so far. There has never been a more exciting time to join us!
Are you up for it?
About the role.
As the newest member of our GtM team, you can expect to get stuck in with:
- Tooling: identify and put in place tools needed (CRM, analytics, etc) to drive continuous improvement and make sure we have an operating system ready to scale (audit, benchmark, decision making, tool integration, team onboarding)
- Analysis: run analysis (quantitative & qualitative) in order to identify opportunities and build the go-to-market roadmap
- Delivery: take part in defining and implementing our GtM roadmap. You will take the lead on GtM projects from A to Z in collaboration with the GtM team. Here are some examples of projects:
- find and iterate on acquisition channels
- identifying the criteria for what a product-qualified lead is and setting up the sales process to pursue these opportunities
- define the acquisition, conversion, and retention strategy
- contribute to building a product-led sales playbook
- Engage teams: assist our GtM team in building close relationships with potential users - both through 1-to-many initiatives (high touch) and 1-to-1 initiatives
About the GtM team 🤝
About you and what will make you successful in this role.
- You have a strong analytical mindset. You constantly monitor performance to identify improvement opportunities, iterate and drive objectives. As a problem solver first you will find ways to make things better, faster, and stronger.
- Your autonomy and pro-activity allow you to thrive in ever-changing and fast-paced environments. You understand the importance of delivering in order to test & learn, then scale. Ideally, you have experience in a startup/scale-up or as an entrepreneur.
- You have high product sensitivity, allowing you to quickly understand the ins and out of our product-led mindset. Ideally, you have previous experience in a product-led B2B Saas where you've put your product mindset to use.
- You have great communication skills and you're fluent in English (either you're native or you can make us believe you are).
- You’re a team player, comfortable in an international setting, and not averse to having some fun at work!
Sound like you?
If you're reading this and recognize yourself where you are now or where you’d like to be then we should probably chat.
If you're reading this and have even the slightest inkling this role might be it for you, then we should probably chat. Don't let us miss out on the opportunity to meet you 🙃
What are we looking for?
- an overview of your background (either a resume or a LinkedIn profile)
- a short note to tell us why we're a great fit for each other and how you envision your future @folk
Don't hesitate to share any questions you may have in mind while sending us your application. If you're wondering about it, we should probably share more info in here.
We'll get back to you within a week. No matter our decision, you will hear from us 🙃
Here's our hiring process for this role:
- A 30min video call with Morgane - Talent Manager to make sure our expectations are aligned.
- A 45min video call with Simo - Founder to deep dive about role specifics such as required skills, knowledge, abilities as well as working environment, day-to-day life. Followed-up by a demo of folk so you have in depth knowledge of our product.
- A 45min video call with with Erwan - Growth and Julie - Customer Success to project the collaboration you might have together and provide additional info on day-to-day.
- A fully remote exercise to assess your process and analytical thinking alongside your strategic thinking. Followed by a 60min video call to discuss around the exercise with Simo, Erwan and Teresa - Content Manager
- A 30min video call with Jean-Yves - Founder and/or Thibaud - Founder to discuss our approach and vision and make sure there's alignment here as well.