👋 Hi there,
We're building folk to help people achieve their goals through lasting, valuable relationships.
folk is the CRM that works for you, not the other way around. It’s lightweight, customizable, and powered with AI to let you easily build stronger relationships.
Are you up for it?
A couple of words about the focus of this role within our team.
As our Marketing manager, you'll be at the crossroads of our product and go-to-market team. As with most roles at folk, you'll have a very hands-on part to play and you'll take ownership of:
- Be the life of folk's online presence by animating discussions in our communities, whether on social media or during virtual events.
- Drive engagement and new followers to folk's social media account
Marketing & Content
- Lead our positioning efforts and build a brand that will make folk uniqueness shine.
- Craft compelling and educational content that empowers our users to succeed.
- Develop and reinforce our relationship with influencers through well-thought content enabling them to be folk's best-in-class ambassadors.
- Fuel our user acquisition efforts by creating content that makes our value proposition appealing to new users.
- Work hand-in-hand with our Product and Go-to-Market teams to coordinate product launches from a marketing and communication perspective.
- Be the voice that explains our new features in a way that even grandparents would understand and enjoy learning about (in-product copy, FAQ, how-to's, feature releases…).
About you and your approach to this role.
- You have a passion for everything related to marketing and you have experience within SaaS companies.
- You intend to strengthen your impact on the overall Go-To-Market strategy as a content and marketing expert.
- You're a product lover. You can't wait to deep dive into product research and demonstrate high empathy toward our users.
- You have a knack for creativity. You want to challenge and improve the status quo. You're constantly looking to bring new perspectives.
- You have amazing communication skills and a nudge for story-telling. You excel at finding a way with words.
- You're an impressive English speaker & writer, either you're native or you can make us believe you are.
About the team you'll work with.
Sounds like you? Then, we should probably chat.
If you're reading through this and recognize where you are now or how you're projecting yourself, then let's chat.
If you're reading through this and have even the slightest doubt this role might be it for you, then we should probably chat. Don't let us miss out on the opportunity to meet you 🙃
What are we looking for?
- An overview of your background (either a resume or a Linkedin profile)
- A short note to tell us why we're a great fit for each other and how you envision your future @folk
Don't hesitate to share any questions you may have in mind while sending us your application. If you're wondering about it, we should probably share more info in here.
We'll get back to you within a week. No matter our decision, you will hear from us 🙃
Here's our hiring process for this role:
- A 30-minute video call with Morgane - Talent Manager to make sure our expectations are aligned.
- A 45-minute video call with Simo - COO to deep dive into role specifics such as required skills, knowledge, and abilities as well as working environment, and day-to-day life.
- A 30min video call with Julie - Customer Success Manager to project the collaboration you might have together and provide additional info on day-to-day.
- A fully remote exercise to assess your creativity alongside your strategic thinking. Followed by a 60min video call to discuss the exercise
- A 30-minute video call with Jean-Yves - CTO to discuss our approach and vision and make sure there's alignment here as well.