- Folk is a collaborative SaaS tool to centralize, organize and activate contacts.
- Inspired by the new wave of productivity tools like Superhuman, Figma, Notion and Airtable, we're reinventing the way contacts are managed
- Our mission is to offer teams a way to leverage their biggest asset — their contacts — with a productivity tool enjoyable to use, customizable on-the-go, and powered with data.
- Our ambition is to become the reference both for individuals looking for a personal CRM as for large teams whose job revolves around managing contacts (candidates for HR, leads and clients for salespeople, journalists for PR, suppliers & partners for operations, entrepreneurs for investors, and many more)
- Created within eFounders in 2020, we're a small (but ambitious) team of 10 and are about to launch the first version of our product
We're looking for someone who will take the lead of the product at folk. It's an exceptional opportunity to join a product-driven company just before the launch of our V1.
- Help craft our product vision and key functionnalities
- Bring us closer to our customers, being in constant dialog with them
- Benchmark and compare best practices and key functionalities from competitors and in other industries
- Run the product roadmap in the day-to-day delivery. Prepare and follow up on the monthly development sprints
- Collaborate closely with our engineering team to narrow down problems, shape ideas, and support the development process
- Scope, spec, and design new features, working with designers and engineers
- Constantly create and optimize processes to streamline the product development
- Communicate strategy, tactics, and progress to the team and stakeholders
- Prepare our team to commercialize the product at high scale and to increase the user base
- Define, track and analyze metrics to deliver more value to our users (both for acquisition and retention)
- Plan and execute product launches in partnership with the GTM team
- 4+ years experience in Product Management
- An experience in a B2B-SaaS startup is a strong plus
- A strong plus for using Figma
- Strong technical skills or even a background as an engineer is a plus
- Positive team leader and motivator
- Productivity lover: you love playing around with tools like Notion, Linear, Figma, Airtable, Superhuman, and more
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precisely articulating customer problems
- Strong sense of UX and a strict attention to UI details
- Data-driven in the way decisions are taken and comfortable with analytics tools
- A 45 min video-call with our COO
- A 45 min video-call with our CEO
- A 45 min video-call with our CTO
- A 45 min video-call with our Lead Designer
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your product skills and strategic thinking
- A 1 hour call to discuss the exercise
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute…) and generous equity incentive
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile Card that you can use for lunch
- Flexible remote policy
- Monthly team events (when we're allowed to...)
- The latest in Apple’s equipment and remote setup
How to apply?
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂 .