👋 Hi there,
Let's start with a few words about who we are, what we do, and why we do it.
CRMs are the most widely used SaaS in the corporate world, yet are completely outdated. They're built to manage transactions, not relationships. Plus they’re hard to onboard and customize.
Inspired by the new generation of productivity tools (Airtable, Notion, Figma, Webflow), we are reinventing CRM and building the workspace for all your team relationships. We are looking to become the go-to software for any team that needs to manage its contacts collaboratively, whatever the industry.
folk was founded 18 months ago within eFounders. We raised a seed funding round of $5M with Accel and 50 angels from companies like Figma, Notion, Stripe, Webflow, Pitch, Adobe. We launched the first version of our product recently and have onboarded 7K users so far. There has never been a more exciting time to join us!
Are you up for it?
About the role.
In this role, you can expect to work closely with our GtM team to:
- nurture and follow-up with new leads (inbounds)
- convert new leads into customers by running demos
- build relationships with our leads by properly following up after demos
- help us shape and structure our GTM tooling system
- we’ll also rely on you to share our users’ biggest blockers with our Product team
About the GtM team 🤝
About you and what will make you successful in this role
- You possess a deep understanding of each step of the user funnel from acquisition to conversion
- You understand personas which enables you to create and run a good followup cadence, with the right copy and the right content.
- You’re able to map the journey from lead to demo to closing and to shape the most efficient operating system (tools, workflows, materials). Ideally, you have previous experience (+2 years) in a similar role requiring you to focus on demos and lead conversion.
- Your autonomy and pro-activity allow you to thrive in fast-paced environments. You strive for continuous improvement and you're comfortable with being challenged/challenging opposing views. Ideally, you have experience in a startup/scale-up or as an entrepreneur.
- You have high product sensitivity, allowing you to understand well the pain points that the product is solving and key features that convert most. Ideally, you have previous experience in a product-led B2B Saas where you've put your product sensitivity to use.
- You have outstanding communication skills: you empathize with your interlocutor and you're able to adapt your pitch.
- You're fluent in English and in French (either you're a bilingual native speaker or you can trick us into believing you are).
- You’re a team player, comfortable in an international setting, and not averse to having some fun at work!
Sound like you?
If you're reading this and recognize yourself where you are now or where you’d like to be then we should probably chat.
If you're reading this and have even the slightest inkling this role might be it for you, then we should probably chat. Don't let us miss out on the opportunity to meet you 🙃
What are we looking for?
- an overview of your background (either a resume or a LinkedIn profile)
- a short note to tell us why we're a great fit for each other and how you envision your future @folk
Don't hesitate to share any questions you may have in mind while sending us your application. If you're wondering about it, we should probably share more info here.
We'll get back to you within a week. No matter our decision, you will hear from us 🙃
Here's our hiring process for this role:
- A 45min video call with Morgane - Talent Manager to make sure our expectations are aligned.
- A 30min video call with Simo - Founder to deep dive into role specifics such as required skills, knowledge, and abilities as well as working environment and day-to-day life. This will be followed up by a demo of folk so you can get to know our product.
- A 45min video call with Erwan - Growth and Julie - Customer Success to project the collaboration you might have together and provide additional info on day-to-day.
- A fully remote exercise to project ourselves in (almost) real life collaboration. We share the use case in advance so you have time to prepare and we follow up with a 60min video call so you can present and discuss the exercise with Simo, Erwan, and Teresa - Content Manager
- 30min video calls with Jean-Yves - Founder and Thibaud - Founder to discuss our approach and vision and make sure there's alignment here as well.