- Folk is a collaborative SaaS tool to centralize, organize and activate contacts.
- Inspired by the new wave of productivity tools like Superhuman, Figma, Notion and Airtable, we're reinventing the way contacts are managed
- Our mission is to offer teams a way to leverage their biggest asset — their contacts — with a productivity tool enjoyable to use, customizable on-the-go, and powered with data.
- Our ambition is to become the reference both for individuals looking for a personal CRM and for large teams whose job revolves around managing contacts (candidates for HR, leads and clients for salespeople, journalists for PR, suppliers & partners for operations, entrepreneurs for investors, and many more)
- Created within eFounders in 2020, we're a small (but ambitious) team of 10 and are about to launch the first version of our product
We're looking for the first content and communication expert to join our team and take the lead on our acquisition and nurturing efforts.
- Evangelise the product
- Deeply understand and be an evangelist for the product. You’ll help craft and tell a differentiated product story and define our core messaging
- Maintain laser-focus on the customer to develop product messaging and positioning that resonates. Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
2. Run the go-to-market strategy
- Help coordinate the company’s communication efforts (along with product and CS teams) around product launches, new releases & updates, company events, etc.
- Shape and run the Content and Acquisition roadmap. Define value proposition and messaging for all our segments and targets.
- Create content well designed for SEO, conversion and top-of-the-funnel acquisition
- Analyze the results of all campaigns while finding opportunities to improve and optimize the performance going forward
3. Animate our community
- Engage and structure our community to collect product feedbacks, animate it, share customer stories and foster a sense of belonging
- Shape and tell Folk's stories to the market on all channels (via social media, webpages, blog, speaking events, media, etc.) illustrating what problems our product solves and how our users leverage the product
- Analyze data in order to optimize relevancy of content for our user base
- Native in French and English
- Perfect verbal and written communication skills
- Highly creative mindset
- Familiar with SEO/SEA techniques
- Productivity lover — you love playing around with tools like Notion, Linear, Figma, Airtable, Superhuman, and more
- Energy, autonomy and drive
- A 30 min video-call with our COO
- A 30 min video-call with our CEO
- A 30 min call with our CSM Manager
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your written and communication skills
- A 1 hour to discuss the exercise
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute…) and generous equity incentive
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile Card that you can use for lunch
- Flexible remote policy
- Monthly team events (when we're allowed to...)
- The latest in Apple’s equipment and remote setup
How to apply?
Apply at email@example.com 🙂