At folk, we believe interviewing is not a one-way process, it's a matter of alignment. Each interview step is a discussion with opportunity for you to ask us lots of questions.
Here's our interview process for most roles:
- Screening call 30min video call usually with our Talent Manager to better understand where you at right now, how you project yourself in the future and how it relate to folk's path.
- Call with your future manager 30-45min call with your future manager to deep dive about role specifics such as required skills, knowledge, abilities as well as working environment, day-to-day life.
- Deep dive interview 45-60min call with your future manager and 1 team member to get a demo of a product and discuss around a specific project that resonates with folk.
- Technical test We believe this part is key in order to put everyone in real time conditions and to figure out how it is to work with each other. This step will be run in 2 phases: 1. remote test preparation 2. debrief call with your future team and people you'll work closely with.
- Founder call: 30min discussion with one of folk's founder around vision, mission and culture.