folk is a collaborative SaaS tool to centralize, organize and activate contacts. Inspired by the new wave of productivity tools like Superhuman, Figma, Notion and Airtable, we're reinventing the way contacts are managed.
Created within eFounders in 2020, we're a small (but ambitious) team and are about to launch the first version of our product. We've raised a seed round with Accel Ventures and angels from forward-thinking companies (Notion, Intercom, Figma, Dropbox, Stripe, Google, etc.)
Our mission is to offer teams a way to leverage their biggest asset — their contacts — with a productivity tool enjoyable to use, customizable on-the-go, and powered with data. Our ambition is to become the reference both for individuals looking for a personal CRM and for large teams whose job revolves around managing contacts (HRs,Salespeople,PR people, Investors, NGOs, etc).
8K pilots on our waitlist
12 people team
Created in 2020
For open applications, please apply directly at email@example.com
What perks will you get?
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute…)
- A generous equity incentive (we believe people creating the value must own the firm)
- 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days ('forfait jours')
- Flexible remote policy (an HQ located in Paris, with +50% of the team in remote across France)
- Team offiste "folk-off" organized on a regular basis to work together on workshops or specific topics (eg folk's values)
- A Swile Card that you can use for lunch
- The latest in Apple’s equipment and remote setup
Our homepage: folk.app
Our blog: folk.app/blog
See what's new: release.folk.app