folk is a collaborative SaaS tool to centralize, organize and activate contacts.
Created within eFounders in 2020, we're an ambitious team about to launch the first version of our product. We've raised $3.3M (Seed round) with Accel and operators angels from forward-thinking companies (Notion, Intercom, Figma, Dropbox, Stripe, Google, etc.)
We're pioneering a new product category named xRM that combines the flexibility of Notion & Airtable with the intelligence of Salesforce.
Our mission is to offer teams a way to leverage their biggest asset — their contacts — with a productivity tool enjoyable to use, customizable on-the-go, and powered with data. Our ambition is to become the reference both for individuals looking for a personal CRM and for large teams whose job revolves around managing contacts (HRs, Salespeople, PR people, Investors, NGOs, etc).
Current CRMs are too rigid, hardly customizable, and not enjoyable to use. And they are specifically built for salespeople, leaving out other teams that manage contacts. This is why we're building folk as a highly customizable software to make it easy for any team to leverage contacts according to their own workflows. It's not a better CRM, it's a new type of software we call xRM. In xRM, the "x" stands for anyone: you can use it not only for managing clients but also for journalists, suppliers, partners, for example. Thibaud Elziere, CEO @ folk
folk in numbers
10K pilots on our waitlist
12 people team
Created in 2020
Join the team!
Don't see a role that resonate with you but want to keep in touch? Let's connect!
Folk Answers (your) Questions
Why folk could be a great match?
- You strive for challenge. Ours is to satisfy the 10k users that have requested an access during our beta. And many, many more to come.
- We evolve in an environment that will give you ownership over your projects.
- We would love to hear your ideas. On everything.
- We are action focused. We are fast-paced. We are straight to the point.
- We value quality. Over everything.
- We love sport and food (even though it doesn't always go well together).
Why folk might not be for you?
- You spot an improvement opportunity but you save it for later. At Folk, we wanna make things reliable, efficient and simple. So we take any opportunity to move this way.
- You have a list of things to improve that keeps getting bigger and bigger. At Folk, we wanna make things reliable, efficient and simple. So we improve things as soon as possible, one step at a time... sometimes more.
- You only want to focus on your tasks and problems. At folk, we help each other out. It's more important to move together than individually.
Interviewing at folk. What does it look like?
- Speak to the role. What are we looking for?
- an overview of your background (either a resume or a Linkedin profile)
- a short note to tell us why we're a great fit for each other and how you envision your future @folk
- Discovery. A 30min video call with Morgane - Talent Manager to make sure our expectations are aligned. We’ll discuss about your background and expectations. And, of course, we’ll tell you more about the role, our team and the exciting things ahead of us.
- Meet folk. Meet the team. This is your chance to meet with your potential manager and teammate through a series of deep dive call (45min) to go a bit more into specifics of the role and your experience. It will also be the opportunity to showcase key projects and run a demo of our product. The objective is for everyone to project yourself within the team.
- Technical assessment. A fully remote exercise to showcase your strategic thinking and specific skillset that we'll value on the role. Followed by a 60min video call to discuss around the exercise.
- Meet the founding team. A key moment for you to ask everything about the company.
We'll review your application and we'll get back to you within a week. No matter what our decision is you will hear from us 🙃
Life at folk
We're remote first
Even though we have offices in the center of Paris allowing us to work together from time to time, we also enjoy working from home. To be able to connect while working remotely we've set-up some very cool rituals:
- ☕ via visio, either with one teammate or the entire team.
- 🔥 demo time every Friday morning, during which teammates are showcasing achievements of the week.
- 🚀 folk-on every Monday to start the week all together and discuss our primary focus.
- 🌴 folk-off every quarter, to gather the entire team in an amazing and peaceful place. It's a great occasion to meet altogether.
- 🎮 and much more spontaneous moments together to chill and relax (lunch, climbing session, hikes etc.)
Perks & Benefits
🌴 10 days off, in addition to the legal 25 days
🤩 folk-off, our quarterly events to gather the entire team
🛋️ Flexible remote policy
🖥️ A dedicated budget for remote setup, including the latest in Apple's equipment
💸 A compensation package to value your expertise and responsibility: competitive salary and and equity incentive (BSPCE)
😋 A Swile card that you can use for lunch
📷 from the inside
💫 Product screens
💌 from the outside
Folk helps you share contacts with your team
Folk is a new productivity tool started by European startup studio eFounders. And the startup just raised a $3.3 million seed funding round led by Accel with a big group of business angels. When you think about managing contacts and relationships in a professional environment, you might think that ...
Pourquoi Thibaud Elzière (eFounders) endosse le costume de CEO pour mettre Folk sur orbite
Depuis 10 ans, Thibaud Elzière s'attèle avec Quentin Nickmans et son équipe à propulser des jeunes pousses développant des solutions SaaS B2B pour simplifier le quotidien des entreprises (Aircall, Front, Mailjet, Spendesk, Slite...) via le start-up studio eFounders.